Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tired Mommy

After spending a great (but late) evening with some of my girl friends Saturday night, I am remembering why it's been so long since I've done this. I am exhauseted! I'm definately not regreting the much needed time spent catching up and having a girls night in.
Carter was up when I got home at 1:30. Not exactly what I was hoping for. Tim said that about an hour after I left, Carter realized that I was gone and started to crawl around and look for me. When he couldn't find me, he started crying. He was in bed with Tim when I came home. After getting a little bit of snuggle time, he let me put him back in bed. Carter also decided that I was in for an early morning. Lets just say Sunday was a rough day for us.
Today (so far) has been a great day. We went to a Minneapolis mom's play group for the first time. It was nice to meet some new people and I'm excited that one of the moms lives just a couple blocks away from us. :) Carter got really tired and fell asleep in my arms while we were there.
We have his 9 month doctor's appointment today since he is 9 months old today. I can't believe he's that old already!

No comments: