Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another Saturday, Another Sale

This time I dropped Carter off at my parents so that I could shop with both hands. I was a little disappointed that I didn't find more, but I did manage to come home with a toddler sled, 2 sand/water toys, a pair of new sandals, robeez, a pair of gymboree jeans, 2 pairs of maternity pants and shirt (No, I'm not pregnant.)for next time around, all for around $20. There were several things that would have been great, if I had been in the market for them, such as high chairs and strollers. And I was tempted to buy an exersaucer for next time around, but I really didn't want to have to find a place to store it for the next year or two.
I finished my first quilt top yesterday. I'm hoping to get it quilted this weekend and maybe figure out how to bind it sometime this week.

No comments: