Saturday, April 4, 2009

Focus

So originally I planned on trying to have this blog strictly focus on parenting and then another tow blogs for my crafts and cooking stuff. Maybe someday my thoughts will be that nice and organized, but for now this blog is going to be a jumbled mess of everything (kind of like my mind!).
Getting our house organized has been a big focus for me lately. I'm still struggling with figuring out where to put everything post baby. Carter's room had been a big source of storage space for us before he was born. His closet had been the storage space for my massive amounts of craft supplies. As he's been accumulating more and more toys, I've been trying to get rid of/ relocate all of my craft supplies to other areas of our house. So far most of it has ended up in our lower level with no real plans of where it will go.

No comments: