Saturday, May 2, 2009

Friday!

Yesterday was another hit. I found one great sale in Lino Lakes that I bought a ton of stuff at. Then I headed over to White Bear Lake for a huge neighborhood sale there. I was finding kids' clothes for $.50 an item that looked almost brand new.
Tim got off early from work, so we headed over to my grandparents' house so that he could do their yardwork and Carter and I could visit with them. They adore Carter! Afterwards we went out to dinner with them at D'Amicos. It was the first time we took Carter someplace and had to feed him a dinner that wasn't a bottle. Overall it was successful. I think it would have been better if I would have brought Carter's booster seat instead of using the high chairs because he was so interested in trying to grab plates, glasses, people's food, ect.

No comments: