Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's amazing!

My kitchen is actually clean. I have never been an extremely clean person. I like a clean bathroom and kitchen, but after that as long as it doesn't get too bad, I don't care. Post-Carter my standards have been lowered/changed. Now the priorities are making sure anything at a level he can grab is clean, and as long as I can feed him or bath him in a sanitory manner, I'm probably okay with it.
My new cleaning plan is that I need to spend one hour a day working on the room of the day. Sunday= Kitchen. Once that room is clean, I need to try to get one load of laundry started and neaten up the rooms from earlier in the week. After that, I am free to use nap time for my own interests. Today/Day one is a success. My kitchen is cleaner than it's been in a long time. Tomorrow will be bathroom day, Tuesday=Dining room, Wed.= our bedroom, Thursday= Carter's room, Friday= Living Room/Family Room, Sat.= A little bit of straightening and a break!

1 comment:

The Straka's said...

That's what I do!! And it's amazing how easy it is to stay caught up and still have TONS of time to yourself!! Good work!!