Saturday, May 16, 2009

And it continues

I started an additional quilt. This one I am planning for a baby gift. I have 10/42 squares completely done and the other 32 started. I'm hoping to have the other 32 squares done in the next 3 days, so that I can get it to get it toegther by next weekend to give as a gift. I can't wait to show pictures. I love it already.
In Carter news, he has been a teething and allergy crabby mess. He screams about 50% of the time he's awake these days. While I love him dearly, it's hard to be patient when he can't tell you what's wrong. It almost makes Tim not having any hours for work this week worth it. The bright side of a crabby teething Carter is that he sometimes takes longer naps. I'm finally starting to make progress in the massive amount of housework that needs to be done.

No comments: