Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some quick blogging



We've been busy lately!
Last Wed. we went to 4th grade track and field day at my mom's school. Carter, being the class mascot wore his Zepher shirt so that we matched the kids. The kids adored him!
Saterday I went garage saleing with Stef. It was a complete failure. I'm not sure if people just don't have sales on Memorial weekend, but every sale we went to was full of junk. Kind of a bummer that we didn't find any deals, but it was still nice to chat and be child-free for a couple hours.
Sunday we had a BBQ with my mom's side of the family. My parents, being the indulgent grandparents, had picked up a water table for Carter to play with that they had seen that morning in the Target ad.
Monday we worked on planting all of the vegetables for the garden.

No comments: