Friday, May 8, 2009

And done!

My course work is complete minus dropping off one form later today. Needless to say, I'm thrilled! I went garage saleing this morning. The first three houses were a bust, but the fourth scored some good deals.
Tim, Carter, and I ran errands this morning before Tim had to go to work. Our first stop was Fleet Farm. My favorite part about going there is asking Tim if we need (insert random farming item here). Todays favorites include sheep milk replacer and cow taggers. I'm pretty sure I will never have any need for 99% of what they sell. Our next stop was Lowe's to get the baby gates we finally decided on. Of course we get them both home and one is missing pieces, and we don't think it'll work for us. Back to the drawing board. I so wish we could move to a more child friendly house! Some day!

No comments: