Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekend Update

Overall we had a pretty good weekend. Tim ended up working crazy hours on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Carter and I spent Friday night and most of Saturday hanging out with my parents. Friday I took inventory of all the clothes we have for Carter in the next two sizes. I figured out that we weren't doing too bad and pretty much just needed to get him a few pairs of shorts and jeans to outfit him for the summer. Saturday we went to Albertville because I had a few things I needed to exchange. We ended up at the Carter's outlet store which tends to always be dangerous for my mom and I. We ended up finding a bunch of really cute shorts and tee shirts and a really cute swim outfit (swimsuit, hat, and shirt with SPF 50). I can't wait for him to get the chance to wear it all.
Sunday I had Liz and Meaghan over for brunch. It was really fun having the girls over (and a really good push to get the house clean!) Tim, Carter, and I went over for Sunday dinner and to watch the Superbowl with my parents later in the day. I watch for the commericals, not the game. The Doritos crystal ball one was my favorite. ()

It's going to be a busy week!

No comments: