Monday, February 2, 2009

A few project updates





Here are a few pictures of some of the recent projects we've completed (and a few new Carter pics too.)

First, here are my valentine's day cards. They are made of buttons and red cardstock. Pretty easy to make, minus the hot glue injuries I sustained.


Second, here is the Christmas present that Carter "gave" me. Tim wanted to give me foot prints of Carter, so we used some Crayola air dry to make the prints. If you want to do this, I recommend have two adults to make the prints. First roll out the clay to the correct size (about a half inch or so bigger than the matting you plan to use). I think we had it to about a 1/4 inch thickness. We then had one of us holding Carter and the other positioning his feet to make the print. It took us a couple tries to get it right. We let the clay dry for about a week and then placed it in the frame. We also made sure to date the print on the back. I love it!

Last here are tow updated photos of Carter. The first is of him in his bear suit. The second is playing with his jungle that Uncle Jeff, Aunt Heather, and cousins Ben and Lauren gave him for Christmas.

1 comment:

mrs.leah.maria said...

The pictures and projects are adorable!