Monday, January 26, 2009

What's new

Time seems to be going by so fast these days. I can't remember the last time Carter slept through the night. And believe me I miss it! He keeps wanting to go to bed around 6pm and get up at 7am. (With 1-3 breaks in the middle of the night) In other Carter news, he is getting so close to crawling. Tim and I are excited/scared over this new development. We need to do a lot more childproofing!
My classes are going well so far, but are a lot of work. I'm having a hard time finding enough time to work on them.
We still know nothing about the fate of Tim's job. I guess at this point, no news is good news. Also there is potential in one of the jobs he is interviewing for. He made it to the top 13 out of more than 100 applicants. He has an interview Thursday to see if he makes it into the top 3 to be backgrounded. Although this wouldn't be my first choice for places to move to, it definitely wouldn't be the worst either. And one of the officers Tim would be working with is the father in law of one of his friends. He and his wife seem really nice. (His wife even offered to watch Carter if we end up there! I'm trying to keep an open mind at this point.

No comments: