Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Frustrations

I'm not a fan of cliches, but I can't think of any better way to say this. When it rains, it pours. Right now we are going through a very rough finacial patch.
First of all, we knew that we would have to be replacing the tires in my car soon, but we were hoping to put it off until next fall. Last week, after almost having my car spin, my car began to make funny noises. We thought that if we replaced the tires that would hopefully fix them problem. Not so much. After getting the tires fixed it started getting harder to keep the back wheels in control. We need bearings for both of the back tires and the alignment is still screwed up, so they're going to have to take it apart more to figure out what else is wrong. So far we're looking at at least $800 of repairs that we don't have the money to pay for.
On top of this, we have tons of medical bills to pay from Carter being born, Tim's surgery, and some dental work that I had to have done.
I'm frantically trying to find a part time job, but so far have had no luck. It seems that either places are not hiring or that they feel that I am over qualified and might quit if I find something better. If any one has any job leads for me, I would be grateful!
I am trying to keep my faith, but it's hard when it seems that everything that could go wrong pretty much has.
I know Tim and I (and Carter too) can manage to survive this together. I'm just not sure how yet.

No comments: