Monday, January 12, 2009

My friend Stef recently tagged me in her post of random things. Basically, what you do is just write a bunch of random things (that people may or may not) know about you. You can be completely serious, absolutely hilarious and 100% open. Feel free to share as much (or as little!) as you want! When you're done making your list, go ahead and tag some of your own friends that you want to learn more about!
1. I'm having a hard time believing that Carter is 6 months old already. That just seems so old!
2. If money was not a factor, I would continue to be home with Carter part time and go to school part time to get my masters in school psychology.
3. I'm a Gilmore Girls junkie. I love it when there is some obscure cultural reference that I understand because of it.
4. I love trivia and get very excited about it.
5. I am very competitive at any games, but hate sports.
6. I love to start sewing projects, but never seem to find the time to finish them.
7. Tim does a large percentage of the cooking because touching raw meat freaks out.
8. I hate calling people I don't know.
9. Doing dishes is my least favorite chore ever. (and I do 1-2 loads a day with all the bottles)
10. I love Ebay
11. I'm hoping that Carter's eyes stay blue like mine.
12. I love bargain shopping and will go into different stores than normal to find a good deal.
13. I'm addicted to taking baths.
14. We started planning to go to Disney World when Carter is 4 or 5 before Carter was even born.

No comments: