Saturday, January 3, 2009

My nephew was born!

Nathan Robert was born around midnight on January 2nd. He was 9 pounds 3 oz and 21 inches long. We went to visit him this morning. He's a big guy! He barely looks like an infant being that big! Mommy and baby are doing great and his three older brothers love him already.
Carter never seems to know what to think when Tim or I am holding other babies. He almost seems to get jealous. He's going to have to get used to it though because he's not going to be a only child forever. (Although the idea of having another anytime soon still scares me.)
In other news, we have the memorial service for my uncle tonight and the funeral tomorrow afternoon. I think the memorial service will be kind of fun because the plan is for all of his close friends and family to share stories (and with Mark I'm sure they'll be some good ones!)

No comments: