Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring/Utter failure

Spring may actually be starting here in Minnesota. The temp is in the low 50s today and sunny. For some reason nice weather makes everything seem so much better.
This morning we met my grandparents for brunch. I had intended to go to church, but Carter had been up every two hours after midnight and was still sleep at 8:30.
Training for a 5K is one of my goals to accomplish. So I've been checking out the couch to 5K workout plans, which in theory look pretty easy. Either I'm way more out of shape than I thought I was or it's a lot harder with a jogging stroller. I think I might need to do the first week training schedule for two weeks to get myself in gear. I'm blaming the stroller because it makes me feel much better about myself.

No comments: