Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our weekend

We've stayed pretty busy this weekend. Tim had Friday off, so we went to Como Park to enjoy the weather. Carter loved seeing the gorillas and the seals. After that we did lunch a Chipolte, and a trip to Lowe's to look at some of the things we need for home updates. In the evening we went over to my parents to visit. They were going to the Minneapolis home and Garden show, so we tagged along. Carter loved smelling all the flowers, especially the tulips.
Saturday we helped my parents with some stuff to get my uncle's house ready to sell. There's still a lot of work to do! We also found a new shower curtain for our bathroom. I've been looking forever for something that matches the green, isn't ugly or horrible expensive. We found a great one at Home Goods for only 12.99. I was so excited!
This morning Carter and I went to church. My goal for lent has been to get to church every Sunday (which can be a challenge with a small child). Carter was having a rougher morning (he wanted to talk pretty much whenever the priest was talking), so we spent some of the service watching from the crying room. I'm kind of worn out from everything we've done lately!
In crafting news, I'm having some problems with the tension for my sewing machine. I cannot for the life of me figure out what's wrong with it. This has really slowed down my progress on projects.

No comments: