Tuesday, June 2, 2009

One nap days

One nap days, I swear, are harder on me than they are on Carter. Tuesday mornings we have a playdate with our former ECFE group. I love having Carter socialize with kids his age, but it's hard because he usually takes a morning nap now. Missing this nap leads to a crabby overtired baby who is now also starving for lunch. Today he woke up as soon as I took him out of the car, so I decided to give him a quick lunch and bottle and put him down for his morning nap 90 minutes early. I'm hoping this means he'll sleep a lot longer.
My project for the day is cleaning up our dining room (office/dumping place) and neatening up our bathroom and kitchen. I also decided to take on some our downstairs reorganization. So far I switched a couple books shelves around and returned a couple to the garage, put away a few craft projects and supplies, and threw away a bunch of junk. I foresee a garage sale in our future. Hopefully I'll get a little bit of crafting time once I'm done. :)

No comments: