Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ramblings

I'm going away from the boys for the weekend for a bachlorette /cabin weekend with some of my girl friends.  It'll be the longest I've ever been away from either of them.  (And that's including my hospital stay when Jack was born.)  I'm excited, nervous, scared.  I haven't even packed yet and I miss them already.  I know it'll be good for me.  I am really worried about how Jack-jack will do.   Two nights ago he wouldn't go to sleep until I came home from work because he missed me.  I was gone a total of five hours. 
Next week is Carter's last week of preschool for the school year.  I'm excited to not have to rush out of the house in the morning.  I'm sad because it's been a great group of kids this year and I know we will only be with a few of them again next year.  Carter doesn't do well with a change in routine, so I'm also really worried how the first couple weeks will go.  I'm thinking I'll be dealing with even more behavior issues than normal. 
I may or may not being going back to school in the fall.  It pretty much comes down to whether the financial aid/scholarships.  I'm excited over the thought of learning new things.  I have very mixed emotions on whether this is the right path for our family a this time.

No comments: