Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm going crazy. . . .

Without my sewing machine. It's only been a few days, but I'm dying to have it back. I'm leaning towards buying the more expensive sewing machine. Now the only problem is deciding where to buy it from. In the Twin Cities there is only one authorized dealer of the Inovis 900D which is Creative Sewing Center. It is the full retail price right now. From my research online, it seems that I should be able to get it for almost half of that. Unfortunately,it's not sold online, so I can't buy it that way. I am considering checking with sewing machine stores in Rochester and St. Peter to see if they'll give me a better offer. For a $300+ difference in price, it would be worth the drive.
Maybe I'll just have to borrow my moms machine until I can find a better deal.

No comments: