Monday, December 8, 2008

Sick baby or new sleep plans?

Carter slept through last night and didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning. He took a short nap at my grandma's house and now he's asleep in my lap. I really hope he's not coming down with something.
We helped my grandparents put up their Christmas tree and put up some lights outside today. We also went in search of a bath seat. Being 26 inches long, Carter is now getting too long for his baby bath tub. Target didn't have anything. Everything at BRU was super expensive. Walmart had the perfect solution. It's a mesh bath lounger that was only $8. Carter loves being able to kick and splash in the tub. (Note to pregnant friends, definitely put one of these on your registries. Possible even instead of a baby bath.)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I also thought my baby might be sick when he started sleeping a LOT at week 10. I even called the pediatrician and was told that sometimes a growth spurt makes them sleep! Sure enough, after about five days, he seemed back on his normal sleep pattern!