Thursday, October 9, 2008

I miss sleeping in :(

Right now we're in an in between point for sleep. Before when Carter was up every 2-3 hours at night, he would usually go back to sleep after his 5am feeding and sleep until 7 or 8am. Now that he holds off on eating until 6am, he wants to get up and play. By 7am, he becomes a cranky crying baby and needs a nap. (Which he'll fight all the way) On the bright side, after I get him down for a nap, I get time to get dressed, eat, and check my email before he wakes up. I realize I will probably never get to sleep in again until Carter (and his future sibling) move out of the house. Sleep is something you really don't appreciate until you don't get it anymore.


It's hard to believe he was ever this tiny!

1 comment:

The Straka's said...

I don't even remember him that little!!!