Saturday, April 17, 2010

I love garage sale season!

I hit the motherload of rummage sales this morning at Falcon Height Elementary School today. The only thing I specifically have been looking for is 2T size clothing for Carter for fall and possibly some toy tools for Carter.

I ended up finding a Kolcraft Contours stroller for $60 that look almost like new. While it wasn't exactly what I was looking for in a double stroller, I couldn't beat the price and I love the fact that both seats can be forward or backward facing and it works with my infant seat. :)

We also ended up an Evenflo exersaucer for $10. We never ended up getting one for Carter, but I have a feeling that I will need to be putting this little guy down much more than I did with Carter. For that price, I figured I could garage sale it if I didn't use it and I would for sure break even on it. Our other big purchase was a work bench for Carter. He was very excited about it!

I ended up finding some cute sleeping gowns and sleepers for the babe that looked brand new. So excited about all my deals!

No comments: