Monday, August 30, 2010

Sucesses and Challenges

I don't think I really ever take the time to reflect on all the good things going on in my life; instead I am usually focused on the areas that are stressed me out. I'm going to try to
somewhat often write about the areas that are a success in my week and what I'm really struggling with.

Success: Carter has decided to pretty much take potty training into his own hands. This morning from the point I changed his diaper until when he used the potty chair before nap he stayed dry.
Challenge: I really need to stop doubting his abilities to be potty trained and let him try wearing his big boy underwear if he wants to.

Challenge: I just can't seem to get on top of our house cleaning.
Success: Two more loads and I'll be caught up on laundry. This will hopefully free up some time so I can work on other chores.

No comments: