It's hard to believe Jackson's been in our lives for a month already. He's grown so much already (no exact stats yet until our appointment on Friday).
At one month you are:
- Just starting to grow out of your newborn clothes. Anything footed is too small, but most of the onesies still fit.
- Are breast and bottle feeding. You like to eat every two hours during the day and on a rare occasion will go as long as 6 hours at night.
- Just starting to smile when you hear your mommy and daddy's voices
- Starting to get more on a schedule. You usually take a morning, afternoon, and after dinner nap. Bedtime is usually sometime between 10 to 11pm. You're awake and ready to start the day by 7am.
- Refuse to sleep in your cradle. Your best sleep gets done in your bouncer or on mommy.
- Have already taken a road trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa Ballman, Great Grandma Ballman, Aunties Steph, Stacey, and Heather, Uncle Jeff and cousins Ben and Lauren.
- Hate bath time and having your diaper changed.
Jackson, you have brought so much joy to your family already. We love you so much!